- Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods adopted a new puppy this weekend, which prompted fans on Twitter to assume something had happened to her old dog, Norman.
- Kylie was quick to clap back, saying that of course nothing has happened to Norman.
- Norman is fine, he's just taking a break from social media.
Kylie Jenner not only threw the most iconic first birthday party in the history of the world this weekend, but she and Jordyn Woods adopted a new puppy to boot. It's adorable. It's named Wesley.
But one fan is pretty concerned about the whereabouts of one of Kylie's other dogs, Norman. She tweeted to ask about it.
@KylieJenner I want to know what happened to Norman and I want to know now
- Rachel Beckett (@Rachbeckett11) February 11, 2019
And while you might be thinking, "Wait, what made this girl think getting a new dog meant Kylie got rid of her old dog?" over 140 people liked the tweet, so obviously other people were wondering the same thing.
Related Video: Kylie Jenner Posts Never-Before-Seen Photos of Baby Stormi
Kylie wasn't about to let people talk shit about her pet-parenting skills, though. She has, like, seven dogs. So she clapped back reallllll fast.
what makes u think anything happened to my Norman? I don’t post my dogs as much but that doesn’t mean they aren’t very much apart of my life still. https://t.co/6Cm4AfkCqK
- Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) February 12, 2019
IDK. On the one hand, this is pretty convincing, but on the other hand, the internet needs some proof.
Follow Emma on Instagram.
('You Might Also Like',)