Stormi Webster’s style is already more on-trend that most adults.
Kylie Jenner’s daughter Stormi turns 2 years old on Feb. 1, but she is already on top of the fashion game; Jenner shared a sweet snap of the toddler wearing a ’90s-style ensemble including a spray-painted T-shirt with a cactus. Stormi paired the top with a set of baggy, light-wash retro patchwork jeans.
More from Footwear News
- Kylie Jenner Wears White-Hot Stilettos for Red Carpet With Travis Scott & Baby Stormi
- Kylie Jenner Teams Her Floral Minidress With Woven Sandal Slides in France
- Kylie Jenner's Baby Stormi Wears the Cutest Shiny, Silver Sandals in Italy
The outfit finished up with a pair of bright yellow and black chunky sneakers with a blue star and lightning bolt accents and a thick white rubber outsole.
Jenner captioned the post: “love of my life.”
Stormi may not be able to shop for herself yet, but her mom has made sure she has a well-stocked sneaker collection, including all-white low-top Nikes, tie-dye high-top lace-up Converse and even Adidas Yeezy sneakers from her uncle Kanye West’s line.
Click through the gallery to see Stormi’s mom’s style evolution.
Kylie Jenner Wears White-Hot Stilettos for Red Carpet With Travis Scott & Baby Stormi
Kylie Jenner Teams Her Floral Minidress With Woven Sandal Slides in France
Kylie Jenner’s Baby Stormi Wears the Cutest Shiny, Silver Sandals in Italy
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner