The red carpet has been rolled out for the 2020 Academy Awards, and celebrities are beginning to arrive in style at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles.
Among the earliest arrivals was Kristin Cavallari. The reality star went Old Hollywood glam for film’s biggest night, hitting the carpet in a Valdrin Sahiti gown in a Cinderella blue colorway. The floor-length dress hid her heels, which came from René Caovilla. Glistening diamonds from Nadine Jewellery added additional glamour to Cavallari’s ensemble.
More from Footwear News
- Regina King + More Stars Are Towering in Chunky Platforms on the Oscars Red Carpet
- Billy Porter Looks Like Royalty in a Golden Gown & Soaring Platforms at the 2020 Oscars
- How To Watch The Oscars Red Carpet Free Via Live Stream
Elsewhere, Lily Aldridge arrived in a plunging white gown with a red floral accent at the hip. On her feet, the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show alum wore a pair of strappy white Jimmy Choo Minny sandals with an almond toe and slim stiletto heel.
Meanwhile, Erin Lim of E! wore a one-shouldered Kim Kassas gown in a forest green colorway with leg-baring slits on both sides. For shoes, the TV personality opted for a pair of black Gianvito Rossi sandals.
On the men’s end, Billy Porter continued his statement-making style streak in a golden look complete with embellished platform lace-up Jimmy Choo bespoke heels worn over beige fishnets. Aside from the footwear, the Tony winner’s outfit featured a golden bodice with leaflike detail and a baroquelike pattern on the skirt.
Click through the gallery to see celebrities on the red carpet at the 2020 Academy Awards.
Billy Porter Looks Like Royalty in a Golden Gown & Soaring Platforms at the 2020 Oscars
How To Watch The Oscars Red Carpet Free Via Live Stream
Rachel Brosnahan Attends Cadillac’s Oscars Party In a Hard-to-Find Louboutin Style
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner