Kristen Stewart knows how to step into the spotlight in both comfort and style.
The actress went tomboy chic at last night’s photo call for the upcoming release of “Charlie’s Angels,” the second film adaptation of the original 1976 television series of the same name.
More from Footwear News
- Kristen Stewart Makes a Pantsuit & Power Pumps Surprisingly Edgy on 'GMA'
- Kristen Stewart Goes for Black-Tie Look With Shiny Louboutin Lace-Ups on Mill Valley Red Carpet
- Kristen Stewart's Big Toe Is Popping Out of a Hole in Her Shoe on the Red Carpet
Promoting the action flick at The Whitby Hotel in New York, Stewart opted for a more casual appearance, wearing a striped jacket and black creepers.
The star was pictured in a crewneck white tank under a cropped button-down that doubled as outerwear. The striped piece featured dual chest pockets and was designed by skatewear manufacturer Huf.
For footwear, Stewart slipped into a pair of monk-strap creepers. The single silver buckle across the upper and subtle white trimming was accentuated with stark white socks that peeked out from pink trousers, which were rolled up at the ankle.
Looking closely, a genius style hack was spotted on the 29-year-old’s waist: What appeared to be a white shoelace functioned as a makeshift belt for Stewart, who is known for her eclectic yet effortless ensembles.
Kristen Stewart Makes a Pantsuit and Power Pumps Surprisingly Edgy on ‘GMA’
Kristen Stewart Goes for Black-Tie Look With Shiny Louboutin Lace-Ups on Mill Valley Red Carpet
Kristen Stewart’s Big Toe Is Popping Out of a Hole in Her Shoe on the Red Carpet
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book