Kourtney Kardashian took a stab at the piano last night but forgot one vital step.
The 40-year-old shared a photo Friday on Instagram that showed her posing on the bench of a grand piano wearing a lacy bustier with sheer gloves and tailored black satin trousers.
More from Footwear News
- Mariah Carey Shimmers in Silver With Her Signature Skyscraper Heels at the Empire State Building
- Kourtney Kardashian's Cozy Sunday Morning Look Includes a Pink Skims Set + Yeezy Sneakers
- Kim Kardashian Wears Contrasting Snake Prints & Yeezy Boots at Dior Men's Miami Runway Show
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star chose sleek black patent sandals from Giuseppe Zanotti. The G heels retailed originally for $537 and feature a crossing ankle strap. Instead of buckling up both pairs, Kourtney only strapped up one foot and left the other shoe’s straps dangling by the pedals of the piano. The move made it look as though she was ready to slip right out of her sandals along with the lingerie-style ensemble.
The post was shared in a joking manner and she made a pun in the caption: “getting into treble.”
The mom of four has an impressive collection of black sandals and is especially a fan of Manolo Blahnik’s Leva look. The style sits on a 3-inch heel with a leather upper and a wrap-around closure that ties at the ankle, originally retailing for $725.
Most recently, she wore the style for the Dior men’s show in Miami on Dec. 3, after wearing them a month earlier, on Nov. 2, in Los Angeles.
Click through the gallery to see more of Kourtney Kardashian’s top shoe styles.
Kim Kardashian Wears Contrasting Snake Prints & Yeezy Boots at Dior Men’s Miami Runway Show
Kourtney Kardashian’s Cozy Sunday Morning Look Includes a Pink Skims Set + Yeezy Sneakers
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Twin in See-Through Yeezy Thong Sandals in Miami
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic