She chose a puffy gray cropped sweatshirt with a thick cowl-style neck to attend her brother-in-law Kanye West’s runway. She matched the lighter shade top with a more blue-gray pant featuring stitched line detailing and a tied wrap waist.
More from Footwear News
- Kim Kardashian Wears All Leather With Yeezy Python Boots in Paris
- Yeezy Season 8: Models Walk In Oversized Slides + Puffer Boots, North West Raps & the PFW Crowd Shivers
- Kim Kardashian's Sandals Have the Thinnest Straps With Layered Neutrals at Yeezy's Paris Fashion Week Show
She lightened up the look with a set of pale yellow pointed-toe heels that appeared to get a bit scuffed up in passing.
The mom-of-three was joined by her daughter Penelope Disick, 7, as they headed to Le Piaf restaurant. Disick matched her cousin North by wearing a puffy vest over a white sweatshirt and sweatpants and a pair of chunky-soled Yeezy puffer boots.
North, 6, wore a similar ensemble in a darker gray set under a soft purple vest. The youngster stole the show tonight as she performed solo while models walked the runway, debuting an original song as seen on FN’s Instagram.
For styles that resemble Kourtney’s lightly shaded heels, check out our selection of chic pale yellow heels.
To Buy: Lerre Yellow Pumps, $359
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
Click through the gallery to see all the runway looks from the Yeezy Season 8 show.
North West Steals the Show Rapping and Singing at Yeezy’s Paris Fashion Week Runway Show
Best of Footwear News
- Sandals for Winter Is the Season's Most Surprising Shoe Trend
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019