It may be November, but Kourtney Kardashian is still wearing sandals.
The 40-year-old reality star selected a little black dress and open-toed footwear for a night out with pals in Los Angeles.
More from Footwear News
- Melania Trump Wears '70s-Inspired Patchwork Coat & Her Favorite Pumps to Greet Trick-or-Treaters
- Meghan Markle Pops in $138 Purple Dress & Blue Suede Pumps at One Young World Summit
- Yeezy 500 High 'Slate' Gets First On-Foot Look, Courtesy of Kourtney Kardashian
Kardashian wore a shiny black dress with a plunging neckline and a knee-length hem.
For shoes, the Poosh lifestyle site founder went with Manolo Blahnik’s Leva sandals. The silhouette boasts a 3-inch heel, a leather upper and a wrap-around tie-ankle closure. The open-toed style was ideal for showing off Kardashian’s French pedicure.
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star kept the all-black theme going with her handbag, selecting a minibag with gold hardware.
Strappy sandals were a major trend throughout the summer — and Kardashian has had the Manolo Blahnik silhouette in her wardrobe for months.
At pal Larsa Pippen’s birthday bash in June, the mother of three teamed the Manolo shoes with a vintage Versace lingerie dress. More recently, Kardashian was spotted in the same heels for former stepdad Caitlyn Jenner’s birthday last month.
When she’s not in the Manolo sandals, the Los Angeles native is a big fan of brother-in-law Kanye West’s Yeezy shoes, as well Gianvito Rossi high-heeled thong sandals and pointed-toe black booties from Celine.
Click through the gallery to check out more of Kourtney Kardashian’s shoe style.
Yeezy 500 High ‘Slate’ Gets First On-Foot Look, Courtesy of Kourtney Kardashian
Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Her ‘Baby in a Corner’ Look Wearing Summer’s Two Big Trends
Kourtney Kardashian Takes Penelope Shopping in a Slip Dress and Barely-There Thong Sandals
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book