Kim and Kourtney Kardashian stepped out for a day of sunshine in Miami in matching shoes.
Kim’s outfit included a cropped T-shirt and a pair of on-trend lace-up snakeskin pants. The python print has been everywhere this season from footwear to Kim’s own Versace dress at the People’s Choice Awards in November.
More from Footwear News
- The Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 'Carbon Blue' and Yeezy Slides Are Coming Soon
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Tailgate' Is Expected to Arrive in Early 2020
- Kourtney Kardashian Poses in a Tokyo Bathroom Wearing Her Favorite Celine Boots
On her feet, the mom of four wore a pair of her favorite see-through thong sandals, which have a nude sole and a clear 4-inch wedge heel. The shoes are from husband Kanye West’s Yeezy line.
Kourtney, also wearing a pair of the Yeezy shoes, followed in her sister’s footsteps. The Poosh founder paired her thong sandals with a black high-neck top and a pair of mustard yellow trousers.
The thong sandal trend gained momentum this summer and has continued into fall. The Kardashian sisters are among the stars keeping the trend going, even as winter days approach.
The style, which is from the Yeezy Season 8 collection, originally retailed for $830, but it’s on sale now for $415 on The Webster’s website.
Kim and Kourtney stopped at The Webster’s Miami location alongside longtime friend Jonathan Cheban. The trio was photographed stepping out of a matte Rolls Royce convertible as they enjoyed the balmy South Florida weather.
Click through the gallery to see more of Kim Kardashian’s most body confident ensembles over the years.
Kourtney Kardashian Poses in a Tokyo Bathroom Wearing Her Favorite Celine Boots
Kourtney Kardashian Gives an All-Black Outfit a Refreshing Twist With Gold Accessories in Armenia
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons