When it comes to finding that perfect Valentine’s Day gift, the options can be overwhelming. Should you go with jewelry? Flowers? Something crafty? Or romantic? There’s one group of people, however, that seems to have an in on all the best products around — celebs. And luckily, they’re willing to help us narrow it down with a roster of all their own personal faves. Everyone from Kim Kardashian West to Heidi and Spencer Pratt is sounding off about their top V-Day picks, and TBH, they’ve got some pretty great ideas. See for yourself below!
KIM KARDASHIAN WEST
1. EMU Australia Mayberry Slippers ($60): Considering these cozy slippers were included in both Oprah’s favorite things list AND the reality star’s V-Day wish list, which she wrote for fans in a blog post on her app, we’re gonna go ahead and say they may be worth the splurge. You can get them in eight different colors (though the obvious choice is bubblegum pink).
2. Lanvin 7cm Velvet Tie ($140): Make your man feel ultra luxe in this Kim-approved velvet tie that’s made in France — ooh la la!
3. Staud Vitti Crushed Velvet Bucket Bag ($475): Likewise, ladies can get their plush on too, thanks to this trendy little bag the KUWTK star chose, which can be worn long after your holiday celebrations are through.
4. The Last Line Medium Ruby Huggie Earring ($227-$454): These little beauties, made of 14K rose gold with .84ct pavé rubies, are sold both individually and as a set for maximum versatility. Stack them up the side of one ear, or wear them solo or as a traditional pair — we wonder how many Kardashian West has?
5. Sony Glass Sound Speaker ($798): The mother of three totally thought outside the box for this one, opting for an electronic piece which not only gives off great sound thanks to its glass tube tweeter (which “resonates high frequencies”), but is beautiful too, casting a soft glow from its center just like a lantern.
6. Prosperity Candle Happy Galentine’s Day Candle ($34): Conrad, together with her The Little Market team, hand-picked a whole slew of giftable items for all the special people in your life, including your best friend. You can customize this cute candle with your pal’s favorite scent (Champagne and birthday cake, please!) and a personalized label. Best of all, proceeds go to the brand’s efforts to invest in female entrepreneurs to help end poverty.
7. Bright Endeavors Hibiscus and Freesia Soaking Salt ($18): What better gift is there than the gift of relaxation? Conrad + Co. clearly agree, adding this Bright Endeavors pick (an organization which assists young working mothers in Chicago) of hand-blended soaking salts with hibiscus petals, natural freesia oil, and pink Himalayan sea salt. Ahhh!
8. The Little Market Three of Hearts Gift Box ($52): Inspire your sweetie to whip up some sweet treats this Valentine’s Day with this wood bowl gift set from Wood Carvers of Kenya, who use the land’s native and sacred olive wood tree to craft pieces from its beautiful grains.
9. GAIA Mini Heart Purse ($44): Not only is this purse darling and totally on-theme for the holiday at hand, but it’s also hand-woven with recycled fabrics, making it eco-friendly too. Leave it to LC to offer up a win-win!
10. Bear and Blanket Gift Box ($174): For your littlest Valentine, there’s this sweet gift set, handmade by artisans in India. You can choose from one of four blanket colors (blue, green, lilac, or pink) and three bear hues (honey, sugar, or vanilla), all of which are super soft thanks to Alpaca stuffing.
HEIDI AND SPENCER PRATT
11. Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne ($65-$135): Speidi sounded off to People about what they’d get for one another, and their responses were all pretty thoughtful. Spencer, for instance, took note of his lady’s favorite scent brand, telling the mag, “She loves Jo Malone fragrances, so I would get her one just for special occasions, like Valentine’s Day.”
12. 5-Pk Eau Thermale Avène Soothing Sheet Mask ($42): Indulge in a little pampering with your S.O., like Spencer says he’d do with his wife. “I’d love to take 15 minutes to do face masks as a couple,” the new daddy quipped.
13. Chakrubs Rose Quartz Face Roller ($25): This unconventional pick is yet another of crystal king Spencer’s finds. “Rose quartz symbolizes love, so this would be nice for giving each other massages,” he explained. (Guy’s got a knack for this, no?)
14. Godiva 25pc Fabric Heart Chocolate Gift Box ($75): Heidi says guessing which flavor he’s going to get in an assorted chocolate box is half the fun for her hubs, who has a sweet tooth.
15. The Sphynx & the Priestess Lovers Candle ($55): This candle, handcrafted using premium soy wax and natural scent blends, is more symbolic than anything, with reality alum Spencer admitting to People, “I love the idea of getting a candle and setting up a romantic bath night for Heidi.” Awwww!
16. Bumble and bumble Surf Spray ($16-$27): Victoria’s Secret model Taylor Hill chatted with POPSUGAR about the V-Day gifts she’d be happy to give (or receive!) on February 14, and topping her list was this classic hair fave. “This would be great since waves are in,” she told the outlet. (She isn’t kidding — check out all the perms going down in Hollywood RN!)
17. Lancôme Le Metallique Lip Lacquer ($22): Hill told the publication that she recommends this little delight in 05 Rouge for your BFF. “[It’s] a perfect Valentine’s Day gift to a girlfriend,” she said.
18. L’Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Rich Hair Mask Thick Hair ($41): Though Ulta’s website advertises this for “unruly, thick hair,” Hill told POPSUGAR that it’s actually quite universal. “This is great for all hair types,” she said. “It hydrates your hair and really deep conditions, perfect for any girl!”
19. Victoria’s Secret Tease Eau de Parfum ($55): Unsurprisingly, the VS stunner gave her company a nod in the form of this perfectly pink perfume. As she explained in her interview, “Tease is very warm, sweet, and sexy. It always makes me feel confident when I wear it, which I love.”
20. Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil ($16): Who says you have to spend a fortune on your Valentine? Not Hill. She recommends this beauty staple for less than $20; the brunette beauty says she uses it on her body and even face when she’s feeling extra dry.
ALICIA KEYS AND SWIZZ BEATz
21. Aha Tea for Two Set ($50): Like the Pratts, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz also spoke to People about their top gift picks, and while Beatz chose this set for a personal reason (his lady loves her tea!), he also had a rather sweet motive behind it. “It’s our time when we get to take a moment and just talk,” he shared.
22. Bee Love Nourish & Smooth Body Cream ($25): Keys recommends giving a gift with deeper meaning, like this honey lotion that’s made by women recently released from incarceration.
23. Minnie Goodnight Cashmere Slippers ($148) and Natori Feathers Robe ($140): The songstress’s hubby chose this satin robe and cozy slippers for his lady, telling the mag, “Every lady should feel comfortable and beautiful when relaxing.”
24. Rustico Soft Leather Binder ($64): The Voice judge makes this luxe binder into something a bit more personal. “I fill the pages with photos of our family, poems, and quotes,” she told the outlet. So cute!
25. Lolly Roller Skates ($279): Not only are these fuchsia skates darling, but they also give couples an opportunity to do something together. Beatz and Keys, for one, like to skate in their own house! “One of [our] rooms… has the perfect floor,” the former shared.
Which celeb do you think has the best gift suggestions? Share over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Jeffery Mayer/WireImage; Charley Gallay, Jerrod Harris/AMC; Christopher Polk, Phillip Faraone/Getty)