The reality star, 39, wore a high-necked yellow shirt tucked into salmon-colored pants. Over these, she layered a snake-print coat as she braved the NYC chill.
More from Footwear News
- Kim, Kanye, North and Saint See 'The Nutcracker' in a Mix of Balenciaga and Adidas Yeezy Shoes
- Kanye West's New Wyoming Yeezy Facility Comes With Some Concerns -- but Community Leaders Remain Positive
- This New Yeezy Boost 380 Colorway Is Coming Out Soon
For footwear, Kardashian went with the Yeezy Boost 700 MNVN, an unreleased model in orange from husband Kanye West’s ongoing Adidas collaboration. The silhouette is rumored to make its debut in early 2020, with a $220 price tag.
Meanwhile, North wore shades of brown and white, teaming a tan fleece jacket with brown trousers and white, round-toe shoes. The 6-year-old accessorized with a white handbag and a choker necklace.
Saint, 4, looked adorable in a camo-print button-up worn over a graphic T-shirt and baggy black pants. He completed the look with chunky black Yeezy kicks.
During the day, Kardashian opted for a casual outfit as she and the kids shopped at Saks Fifth Avenue, but the KKW Beauty mogul went for a more glamorous look in the evening for West’s Sunday service.
Kardashian sported a velvety, champagne-colored gown with ruching and strappy nude sandals that wrapped all the way up her calves.
In addition to North and Saint, Kardashian and West’s children also include 7-month-old Psalm and 23-month-old Chicago.
Click through the gallery to see photos of the Kardashians wearing Yeezy shoes and apparel.
Kim, Kanye, North and Saint See ‘The Nutcracker’ in a Mix of Balenciaga and Adidas Yeezy Shoes
Kim Kardashian’s Yeezy ‘Crocs’ in Tokyo Get Compared to ‘Spaceships’ and ‘Bicycle Helmets’
Kim Kardashian Wears Contrasting Snake Prints & Yeezy Boots at Dior Men’s Miami Runway Show
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic