The KKW Beauty mogul wore all black for the outing, opting for a mandarin-style leather top and matching leather pants.
More from Footwear News
- Kim Kardashian Made The Mom On The Go Look Chic In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Kanye West Says He Will Bring Yeezy Production and Jobs to the US
- Kanye West's Next Adidas Yeezy 500 Is Covered in Bright Purple
Kardashian’s heels were a take on the thong-toe sandals trend that celebrities, including herself, have embraced lately. Still, thong high heels aren’t everyone’s cup of tea — the style went away by the mid ’00s and is thought by many to be “ugly.” Nonetheless, the ’90s favorite has made a comeback this year, this time with a sleeker silhouette. Other celebrities, Emily Ratajkowski and Katie Holmes have embraced the heeled flip-flop trend, too.
Kanye kept it cool in a pair of jeans with a zip-up camel hoodie, white T-shirt and Yeezy 700 V3 sneakers.
At one point, Kardashian had to stop and adjust her heels after stepping on to the curb outside Milos restaurant in midtown Manhattan.
The couple is in the Big Apple after attending the FGI gala last night alongside designers Rick Owens and Brandon Maxwell. Kanye wore a denim-on-denim ensemble with the same pair of Yeezy sneakers for the event. His wife chose a metallic top and skirt with PVC heels.
Kanye West Arrives in a Canadian Tuxedo With Kim Kardashian in PVC Sandals at the FGI Gala
Kim Kardashian Grabs Ice Cream in Kanye West’s Yeezy Basketball Sneakers
How the Kardashian-Jenner Family’s Halloween Costumes Evolved Over the Years
Best of Footwear News
- A Look Back at Aaliyah's Effortlessly Cool Style and Shoes
- 10 Times Katy Perry Wore Shoes From Her Namesake Label
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights