Kendall Jenner is known for her risk-taking street style, but yesterday, the supermodel was snapped sporting a more low-key look while out and about in New York City.
The 23-year-old “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star hit the streets wearing a gray button-down shirt featuring a quilted interior over a simple white top with black pants. For shoes, she donned a pair of black leather Dr. Martens Sinclair platform boots with a zip-front closure and lace-up detail.
More from Footwear News
- How the Kardashian-Jenner Family's Halloween Costumes Evolved Over the Years
- The Best Vegan Shoes for Men
- Bella Hadid Celebrates Her Birthday in 'Matrix'-Inspired Look With Dr. Martens Platforms
Jenner accessorized with dark purple-tinted sunglasses, small earrings and a necklace to pull things together. The Adidas ambassador’s chunky boots with yellow welt stitching and an air-cushioned sole retail for just over $200.
While the model hasn’t been seen wearing Docs for a couple months, she’s certainly no stranger to the brand. Over the summer and the beginning of last year, she showed off one of her favorite Dr. Martens styles, their 1461 patent leather oxfords, on a number of occasions.
Flip through the gallery to see more of Kendall Jenner’s street style.
How the Kardashian-Jenner Family’s Halloween Costumes Evolved Over the Years
Kendall Jenner Keeps Summer Style Alive in Birkenstock Sandals & Denim Shorts
Kendall Jenner & Kim Kardashian Show Off Their Personal Style at the 2019 Emmy Awards
Best of Footwear News
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
- From the Archives: Combat Boots Through the Years
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age