Black, big sleeves and lots of leather dominated the front row at the Longchamp show today at NYFW. As for shoe trends, it seems last season’s favorites show no signs of slowing down with both knee-high and combat boots still popular among celebrities.
Kendall Jenner arrived in a black printed turtleneck sweater and styled it with a pair of the brand’s leather shorts. As for footwear, the model paired the ensemble with knee-high black boots from the same collection. The shoe’s form-fitting silhouette creates a balanced look with the culotte-style shorts. The boots were set on a block heel.
More from Footwear News
- Tory Burch Was All About the Boot at Her Fall 2020 NYFW Show
- Katie Holmes Matches an Icy Blue Suit to Her Eyeshadow + Black Sandals to Her Pedicure at 'Flaunt' Party
- Bella Hadid Had Her Own Netflix Cheer Section at Brandon Maxwell's Fall 2020 Runway Show
Similarly, Luka Sabbat opted for a leather-focused look, styling a jacket with a pair of coordinating trousers. He wore a simple white T-shirt underneath and accessorized the ensemble with a Longchamp Belt Bag. For his shoes, Sabbat polished off his outfit with black combat boots.
Storm Reid arrived at the runway show in a slightly more colorful ensemble, wearing a Longchamp black capped-sleeve vest and embroidered maxi skirt in burgundy. As for footwear, she wore a pair of pointed-toe black boots. Reid accessorized with a handbag from the brand, as well.
See Kendall Jenner’s style evolution.
Baja East Brings ‘Desert Disco Drag’ to the Runway With Crystals, Fringe and a Brother Vellies Boot Collab
Miley Cyrus Makes an Edgy Style Statement With So Many Accessories on Tom Ford’s Fall 2020 Front Row
Jennifer Lopez Shines in a Sparkling Choker That Matches Her Heels on Tom Ford’s Front Row
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner