The final New Balance OMN1S colorway to hit stores in 2019 is the “Money Stacks” iteration, which the Los Angeles Clippers baller will wear on Christmas against the Los Angeles Lakers.
More from Footwear News
- Comfortable Narrow Width Walking Shoes for Women
- Todd Snyder Pays Tribute to NY's Hudson Region With This New Balance Sneaker Collab
- These Narrow Walking Shoes for Men Are Comfort-Boosting
The idea, according to New Balance, was conceptualized by Leonard and the brand’s creative design manager Jonathan Grondin over the summer using bankrolls as the theme, with a mid-foot strap that resembles the rubber band holding a bankroll in place.
The New Balance OMN1S “Money Stacks” is scheduled to arrive online at 10 a.m. ET on Dec. 26, as well as at select Shoe Palace and Foot Locker doors. The sneakers will retail for $140.
Leonard and the Clippers will face the Lakers on Christmas Day in L.A.’s Staples Center, at 8 p.m. ET.
New Balance Celebrates Kawhi Leonard’s Hometown With OMN1S ‘City of Angels’
Kawhi Leonard’s ‘Baited’ New Balance Sneaker Is Inspired by His Love of Fishing
Kawhi Leonard’s New Balance Sneaker Is Released in Bold ‘Heat Wave’ Colors
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court