A new colorway of Kawhi Leonard’s New Balance signature basketball sneaker, released today, was inspired by Leonard’s love of fishing. Known as the “Baited” New Balance OMN1S, this iteration is the third of seven colorways that will release over the remainder of the year.
The shoe itself is stockpiled with innovation, including the breathable black-and-white FitWeave upper cushioned with a full-length FuelCell midsole. A 3D Ultra Heel construction is infused onto the FitWeave uppers; they are paired for a long-lasting, locked-in fit for on-court stability. Adding a bit of pop to the style is a vibrant New Balance logo on the ankle collar as well as a light blue midfoot strap for additional support. Capping off the look is a multicolored translucent outsole.
More from Footwear News
- 7 Best Training Shoes for Less Than $100 Out Now
- New Balance Unearths Another '90s Classic That Will Hit Stores in Early 2020
- Kawhi Leonard's New Balance Sneaker Is Released in Bold 'Heat Wave' Colors
Many sizes have already sold out on Newbalance.com, but a full range of sizes are available on ShoePalace.com and at Shoe Palace stores located in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Philadelphia, London, China, Taiwan and Singapore. The shoes will retail for $140 in men’s and women’s sizing, and $100 in kids’ sizes.
New Balance Unearths Another ’90s Classic That Will Hit Stores in Early 2020
Kawhi Leonard’s New Balance Sneaker Is Released in Bold ‘Heat Wave’ Colors
Marketing Plays: New Balance Celebrates NBA Season Opener With Kawhi Leonard Video + More
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court