Katie Holmes attended the American Ballet Theatre 2019 Fall Gala wearing an outfit awash in the perfect autumnal — and Halloween — shades.
The actress had on an ankle-length silk dress in orange, a color commonly associated with fall and Halloween, with a camel-colored Alton trench coat by Altuzarra.
More from Footwear News
- Katie Holmes Channels Fall Style in Combat Boots & Mom Jeans
- Katie Holmes' Latest Look Is All About Her Mom Mules
- From Mom Mules to Uggs: The Shoes Katie Holmes Loves
For footwear, the “Dawson’s Creek” alum wore a pair of black pointed-toe, slingback kitten heels.
As a longtime patron of the ballet, and a dancer herself, she attended the event on the arm of her mother, Kathleen, who wore a white tunic with black pants and flat black mules with a silver buckle.
Holmes shared an intimate shot on Instagram today, captioning the post: “Such a beautiful evening @abtofficial fall opening with my mom. We were honored to be there and to be photographed by our friend @markseliger.”
She also posted a picture from inside the show as the ballerinas took to the stage.
Click through the gallery to see more of Katie Holmes’ favorite shoe styles.
Katie Holmes Channels Fall Style in Combat Boots & Mom Jeans
Katie Holmes Pairs Gladiator Sandals With Evening Gown for Global Citizen Festival
Katie Holmes Proves Socks and Sandals Can Be Chic on the Front Row at Fendi’s Milan Fashion Week Show
Best of Footwear News
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age
- The Most Dramatic Celebrity Style Transformations
- Proof That Bella Hadid Is Way Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends