The actress, 41, wore a belted coat with fluffy accents straight off the Marc Cain runway, which she layered over a pair of leather pants.
More from Footwear News
- The 22 Most Stylish Athletes, Musicians and Celebrities of 2019
- Most Read Celebrity Style Stories of 2019
- The Big-Toe Shoe Trend Was Huge in 2019, Thanks to Stars Like Bella Hadid & Katie Holmes
But the on-trend aspect of Holmes’ look came down to her shoes. She appeared to be wearing a pair of strappy pumps layered over her pants — an unlikely trend that requires a bit more finessing than teaming strappy heels with a dress or skirt. However, the fad has achieved popularity among “It” girls such as Emily Ratajkowski, Hailey Baldwin and Dua Lipa.
Holmes’ shoes were a pair of pointed-toe, stiletto-heeled pumps, which featured low-cut sides, a detail that — along with the all-black ensemble — created the illusion of longer legs.
The “Batman Begins” star accessorized with a croc-print handbag and a pair of gold-tone earrings.
In 2019, Holmes enjoyed a resurgence of popularity as a style star, thanks to her trend-forward fashion choices. The A-lister made a big splash in some of the biggest fads of 2019, choosing big-toe sandals from Christian Louboutin, high-heeled thong sandals from Gianvito Rossi and leopard-print loafers from Manolo Blahnik.
Click through the gallery to see more of Katie Holmes’ favorite shoe styles.
Katie Holmes’ Bundled-Up Birthday Look Includes a Fuzzy Coat + White Sneakers
Katie Holmes Pulls Off the Big Boot Trend at the Z100 Jingle Ball + Other Stars on the Red Carpet
The Big-Toe Shoe Trend Was Huge in 2019, Thanks to Stars Like Bella Hadid & Katie Holmes
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner