Katie Holmes wore a classic look with a twist today in New York.
The 40-year-old actress stepped out in the Big Apple wearing a leather trench coat over a white button-down top and jeans. Her jacket was a tan coat from Zimmermann, which retails for around $3,000 on the designer’s site.
More from Footwear News
- Katie Holmes Breaks This Fashion Taboo in the Chicest Way at Charity Gala
- Katie Holmes Gives Off Halloween Vibe in Orange Silk Dress & Black Heels at Ballet Gala With Her Mom
- Katie Holmes Channels Fall Style in Combat Boots & Mom Jeans
For footwear, the “Dawson’s Creek” alum went with black suede boots, which were tucked under her jeans. The shoes feature a pointed toe and stiletto heel.
Holmes accessorized her look with a black leather tote bag and oversized sunglasses. She wore her hair pulled back into a messy updo.
When it comes to fashion, the “Batman Begins” star is willing to experiment. In recent months, she has tried Christian Louboutin big-toe mules, Jimmy Choo mesh pumps and Gianvito Rossi high-heeled flip-flops. In terms of flats, she’s worn Adidas sneakers and Ugg boots.
While she lacks a shoe deal, Holmes is a muse and longtime friend of fashion designer Zac Posen. The A-lister wore one of his designs on the red carpet at the 2019 Met Gala in May. Additionally, she is a front row fixture come fashion month. In September, she attended Fendi and Elie Tahari.
Click through the gallery to see more of Katie Holmes’ favorite shoe styles.
Katie Holmes Gives Off Halloween Vibe in Orange Silk Dress & Black Heels at Ballet Gala With Her Mom
From Mom Mules to Uggs: The Shoes Katie Holmes Loves
Katie Holmes Pairs Gladiator Sandals With Evening Gown for Global Citizen Festival
Best of Footwear News
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
- From the Archives: Combat Boots Through the Years
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age