Kate Middleton is ready for the holidays.
The Duchess of Cambridge looked festive in red and green today as she visited the Peterley Manor Farm in Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, U.K.
More from Footwear News
- Pippa Middleton Keeps Warm in Festive Colors & Black Boots for Christmas Carol Concert
- Meghan Markle's Shoes Voted Top 5 Fashion Fail of the Decade
- Kate Middleton Recycles Green Dress With Matching Pumps At Tusk Awards Tea
Kate recycled her Perfect Moment red puffer jacket, wearing it over a green pullover and dark skinny jeans.
The duchess completed her look with dark brown Berghaus Supalite II GTX Women’s Walking Boots. The waterproof, technical boots are constructed of British leather inside and out, with a shock-absorbent sole featuring an anti-clog lug pattern. They are available for purchase on for about $121.
Kate marked a new royal patronage today: Family Action. The British charity, founded in the 1800s, provides support for families, including mental health services and financial contributions for education.
On Tuesday, the University of St. Andrews alumna attended a reception at Buckingham Palace in London for NATO world leaders. She looked chic in a green dress, wearing her hair in loose waves and accessorized with diamond drop earrings.
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) December 3, 2019
The reception marked the 70th anniversary of NATO, with heads of state such as U.S. President Donald Trump, Canadian President Justin Trudeau and French President Emmanuel Macron on hand. Queen Elizabeth II, Princes Charles, Princess Anne and many other senior members of the royal family attended as well.
See more of Kate Middleton’s favorite boots in the gallery.
Kate Middleton Wears a Lacy Black Gown to the Royal Variety Performance
Kate Middleton Offers a Lesson in Repeating the Same Bright Outfit
Kate Middleton Wears a Meaningful Piece of Jewelry & Spiky Black Pumps in London
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons