Kate Middleton wore her favorite brands today during a visit to Bradford, U.K.
More from Footwear News
- Kate Middleton Heads to Church in a Chic Coat + Boots She's Owned Since 2013
- 7 Memorable Shoe Moments of the 2010s
- Kate Middleton Wears a Printed Midi Dress + Chic Ankle Boots on Royal Hospital Visit
On her feet, the 38-year-old went with her favorite Gianvito Rossi Piper pumps in an all-black colorway. The shoes feature a suede upper, a pointed toe and a 3.3-inch block heel. They are available to shop on Net-a-Porter.com for roughly $700.
Kate can often be spotted in Gianvito Rossi heels, and the Piper is a particular favorite, perfect for pairing with everything from dresses to trousers. The mother of three was most recently photographed in the silhouette on Nov. 15. That day, she teamed them with a bright purple look from Oscar de la Renta and opaque black tights.
Aside from Gianvito Rossi, other favorite shoe brands of the University of St. Andrews alum’s include Jimmy Choo, Superga and Emmy London. When it comes to clothes, Kate loves to choose British labels, among them Alexander McQueen (designer of her wedding dress), Catherine Walker and L.K. Bennett.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through the links included on our site, FN may earn a commission.
Click through the gallery to see more of Kate Middleton’s shoe style over the years.
Kate Middleton Heads to Church in a Chic Coat + Boots She’s Owned Since 2013
Kate Middleton Wears a Printed Midi Dress + Chic Ankle Boots on Royal Hospital Visit
Kate Middleton’s Green Accessories Add a Festive Pop to Her Christmas Church Look
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner