From the red carpet to the streets, Kate Middleton can do it all.
Kate, Duchess of Cambridge’s latest look at Shout’s Crisis Volunteer celebration event today in London had office-chic vibes.
More from Footwear News
- Kate Middleton Put a Fashion-Forward Spin on This Royal Classic
- Meghan Markle & Kate Middleton Show Off Individual Style at Remembrance Day Services
- Kate Middleton Completes Her Somber Look With This $30 Sparkly Accessory at Festival of Remembrance
She attended in a checked two-button blazer by Smythe (now sold out), which she paired with cropped burgundy Joseph trousers (available on Farfetch.com for $335).
The University of St. Andrews alum completed her look with Gianvito Rossi’s Piper pumps, one of her go-to shoe styles for daily appearances. The Piper boasts a pointed toe, a 3.5-inch block heel and a black suede upper. The shoe can be purchased on Net-a-Porter.com for $695.
The Piper is a versatile silhouette, suitable for teaming with winter, spring, summer and fall outfits alike.
Back in March, Kate teamed the Piper pumps with a gray coat dress and thick tights as she bundled up against the elements for a joint appearance with Queen Elizabeth II.
When it comes to her typical style, the mother of three can often be spotted in British labels. Gianvito Rossi is a favorite shoe brand; other go-to labels include Jimmy Choo, Penelope Chilvers and L.K. Bennett.
Click through the gallery to see how Kate Middleton’s style evolved before she became a duchess.
Kate Middleton Completes Her Somber Look With This $30 Sparkly Accessory at Festival of Remembrance
Kate Middleton Wears a Meaningful Piece of Jewelry & Spiky Black Pumps in London
Kate Middleton Made a Sensible Choice Wearing These $37 Sneakers for Cricket Game in Pakistan
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book