Among a sea of celebrities, Kate Middleton stood out on the red carpet at the 2020 BAFTAs — re-wearing a gown no less.
The Duchess of Cambridge hit the carpet at London’s Royal Albert Hall tonight wearing a white and gold Alexander McQueen gown that’s been in her wardrobe since 2012. The dress featured a sweetheart neckline, with a floor-length hem and hibiscus floral detailing on the skirt and sleeves.
More from Footwear News
- Worst Dressed at the 2020 BAFTAs, According to You
- Scarlett Johansson Wears Glistening Pink Feathers That Show Off Her Midriff + Back Tattoos at the BAFTAs
- Zoe Kravitz Glistens in Golden Gown and Square Toes at the BAFTAs + More Red Carpet Arrivals
Kate completed her outfit with a pair of sparkling gold pointed-toe heels and floral jewelry.
Meanwhile, Prince William wore a simple black tuxedo with matching smoking slippers, which appeared to be fabricated from velvet.
Alexander McQueen has long been one of Kate’s go-to brands. She has a penchant for British labels and chose the label to design her 2011 wedding gown and heels. The white and gold bespoke dress Kate wore today was first commissioned for a 2012 royal visit to Malaysia, with the gold hibiscus representing the national flower of that country.
In 2012, the duchess accessorized with Catherine Zoraida jewels and a gold clutch from Wilbur and Gussie, which she had worn on previous occasions. The University of St. Andrews alum chose soaring 4-inch heels for footwear that night.
Click through the gallery to see more celebrity red carpet arrivals at the 2020 BAFTAs.
Scarlett Johansson Wears Glistening Pink Feathers That Show Off Her Midriff + Back Tattoos at the BAFTAs
Zoe Kravitz Glistens in Golden Gown and Square Toes at the BAFTAs + More Red Carpet Arrivals
Best-Dressed Celebrities at the 2020 Golden Globe Awards
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner