James Middleton, brother of Kate Middleton, was spotted running on the beach today alongside fiancée Alizee Thevenet.
James, 32, wore navy board shorts with blue and neon green running sneakers. The entrepreneur went shirtless for his casual morning run.
More from Footwear News
- Pippa Middleton Pairs a Sparkling Dress With Chic Ankle Boots at Princess Beatrice's Engagement Party
- Pippa Middleton Keeps Warm in Festive Colors & Black Boots for Christmas Carol Concert
- Hoka One One Sneakers Are Having a Major Celebrity Moment
Meanwhile, Thevenet sported a gray T-shirt and white and blue patterned shorts. The French financial expert completed her ensemble with cream-colored running shoes.
On the beach, footwear’s optional — and in fact, it’s a no-no for certain water activities.
While swimming yesterday, James’ sister Pippa realized that shoes weren’t required. The 36-year-old skipped even flip-flops for a day spent playing in the water and cruising around on a boat.
The shoeless look was perfect for the magazine writer to show off her pedicure, a cherry red color that popped. When she’s not vacation-bound, Pippa can typically be found in shoes from brands like Hoka One One, Castaner and Stella McCartney.
Missing from the Middleton family’s holiday festivities was Kate, as the Duchess of Cambridge spent her holiday with the royal family at Queen Elizabeth II’s Sandringham estate.
Click through the gallery to see more of Pippa Middleton’s vacation style during her 2017 honeymoon with James Matthews.
Pippa Middleton Pairs a Sparkling Dress With Chic Ankle Boots at Princess Beatrice’s Engagement Party
Pippa Middleton Joins Meghan Markle and Kate in the Royal Box on Centre Court at Wimbledon
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic