The rapper-turned-designer hit the streets of Paris wearing a black short-sleeve shirt that appeared to be fabricated from suede, which he teamed with black and cream jogger-style pants that looked as if they were made of leather.
More from Footwear News
- North West Goes Monochrome in Neon Orange Including Just-Released Yeezys
- Kanye West to Make Surprise Paris Fashion Week Appearance With Yeezy Season 8 Show
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Zyon' Reportedly Debuting in the Spring
The Yeezy 451 features an all-mesh upper, with sawtooth mold detail stretching from the midsole to the eyelets. The midsole itself extends through the upper for an unusual look that’s different from other Yeezy releases to date. Since the style’s full title includes the word “boost,” fans think it will have the Boost cushioning present in many Yeezy silhouettes.
While the Yeezy 451 has yet to release, it’s actually been in the works for years. West first showed the style in April 2018, sharing images of the kicks in a now-deleted tweet. He revealed that sneaker designer Steven Smith aided in the creative process for the shoes.
In addition to holding Sunday Service in Paris, the entertainer announced this weekend that he will hold a Yeezy Season 8 fashion show on Sunday, his first runway event since 2016.
Although there’s still no word on when (or even if) the Yeezy 451 will hit shelves, there is no shortage of Yeezy releases on tap this year. This weekend, the “Orange” Yeezy Boost 700 MNVN arrived (it quickly sold out). The Yeezy Boost 350 V2“Desert Sage” is going to release full family sizing this month, and the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 is also expected to drop in “Cinder” this month.
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts