The “Love Yourself” singer is not afraid to experiment with his footwear choices and is an advocate for the “ugly shoe” trend that has grown in popularity in the last year.
More from Footwear News
- Nike Says It Did Not Have a Camera Crew at Kaepernick Workout
- Hailey Baldwin Wears Nike Air Force 1s for Bike Ride With Justin Bieber
- Colin Kaepernick Debuts His Nike Air Force 1 Collab at NFL Workout
The 25-year-old went for a casual look in an over-sized black hoodie that he matched with black sweatpants. The star added a pop of color to his ensemble in his light pink hat, from his clothing line Drew House.
He kept the color scheme going with his footwear. The singer wore a pair of bright pink Crocs that were decorated with an array of charms. The charms consisted of different brand logos including Commes Des Garçons and Nike.
Bieber is a fan of the Crocs brand and has been spotted in the colorful clogs on multiple occasions. The star sported a pair of gray Crocs while leaving the doctor’s office in September.
Bieber usually goes for a casual athleisure look and can often be seen wearing clothes from Drew House along with comfortable sneakers from his go-to brands Nike and New Balance.
Watch FN’s video on how to polish your shoes with champagne
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book