This style first debuted in 2001 and is one of the most popular retro iterations of the model. The shoe’s upper is executed with a dark grey premium leather upper along with a shiny patent leather mudguard wrapping around the toe box to the heel. Where this variation differs from the on-court style is the white soft foam midsole and the translucent outsole that incorporates a studded cleat setup featuring 7 removable Champ PiviX golf spikes for multidirectional grip to play at your best on the course. An official look can be seen below.
More from Footwear News
- Jordan Brand Is Bringing Back a Classic Air Jordan 11 Sneaker For the Holidays
- 9 Best Sneaker Launches of the Week to Shop Now
- Will a $2,000 Dior x Air Jordan 1 be Released in 2020?
This Air Jordan 11 Low Golf “Cool Grey” is releasing this Friday on Nike.com and at select Nike stockists for a retail price of $220. Fans should make sure to sign in to their NikePlus account for a chance to buy this product the moment it is released.
This isn’t the only version of the popular Air Jordan 11 dropping this holiday season. Last week, Jordan Brand announced the Dec. 14 return of the model’s timeless “Bred” colorway in full family sizing. Michael Jordan debuted the style in the 1990s during the NBA Playoffs.
Jordan Brand Is Bringing Back a Classic Air Jordan 11 Sneaker for the Holidays
Colin Kaepernick Debuts His Nike Air Force 1 Collab at NFL Workout
Will a $2,000 Dior x Air Jordan 1 be Released in 2020?
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court