Twitter user @pyleaks tweeted today that the two big names are joining forces to drop two colorways of the Samba, retailing for $110, and one colorway of the Superstar silhouette, for $140.
More from Footwear News
- Marketing Plays: Adidas Reveals New Women's-Focused Campaign and Collection + More News
- Lucy Hale Mixes Up Her Ensemble With Adidas Sneakers and a Leather Biker Jacket
- Round Two Founder Sean Wotherspoon Is Collaborating With Adidas
Adidas and Hill have yet to confirm the news.
*LEAK ALERT*: @adidasoriginals & @JonahHill have finally teamed up to drop a collab. The duo will be dropping 2 colorways in the Samba & 1 colorway of the Superstars.
Please RT & Follow for more info on future drops.#NoMoreSecrets 🏴 pic.twitter.com/ThIc9JNcG9
— PY_LEAKS™ (@pyleaks) January 3, 2020
The brand tapped Hill in October 2018 to help preview their updated Lxcon sneaker before releasing the pair to stores in January 2019.
To tout the kicks, Hill posted a picture of himself wearing the never-before-seen pair on his Instagram, saying: “Got my new reading in the bathroom waiting to take a bath #ad @adidasOriginals #adidasOriginals hooked it uppp.”
On top of continuously sharing images of his Adidas sneakers with his 1.7 million Instagram followers, Hill favors the brand when going out and about. He owns multiple different silhouettes and colorways from the brand and has been wearing them for years in the spotlight.
He chose a black leather shoe with white Three Stripes while making a stop in Los Angeles last May and even chose a bright orange suede pair of sneakers from the brand when appearing for a photo call at the Berlin Film Festival in February 2019 for his movie “Mid90s.”
Stay tuned to FN for more updates on the potential Adidas x Jonah Hill collab release date.
Round Two Founder Sean Wotherspoon Is Collaborating With Adidas
The Jonah Hill-Endorsed Adidas Originals LXCON Sneaker Is Almost Here
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court