The R&B singer announced the news in a Sperry Facebook post, saying: “I’m excited to announce that I’m partnering with Sperry for 2020. I’ve loved their shoes for a while.”
More from Footwear News
- These Insulated Boots for Women Are Equipped to Take On the Chilliest Days
- These Wool Shoes for Men Are Warm and Breathable
- Mr. Rogers' Favorite Sperry Sneakers Make a Cameo in the New Tom Hanks Film
In the video, Legend sports a pair of Sperry Men’s Gold Cup Authentic Original Lug Chukka boots. The shoes feature a non-marking rubber lug sole, a full-grain leather upper, a shock-absorbing, removable insert and a lambskin lining. They are available to shop now on Sperry.com for $185.
On red carpets and as a coach on “The Voice,” Legend can often be found in crisp suits with designer footwear, favoring high-end labels such as Dior Men, Christian Louboutin and Gucci. Off-duty, the “All of Me” hit maker is a fan of streetwear, including sneakers from the likes of Common Projects and Fear of God. Legend puts together his sophisticated ensembles with the assistance of wardrobe stylist David Thomas, who also counts as clients actor Henry Golding, country crooner Kane Brown and legendary singer Lionel Richie.
While he is best known for his music, Legend has established a number of high-profile brand partnerships over the years, including with Google, Stella Artois and Pampers. Stay tuned for more information on Sperry regarding its newest celebrity partner.
Mr. Rogers’ Favorite Sperry Sneakers Make a Cameo in the New Tom Hanks Film
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Do Date Night in ’70s-Inspired Ensembles
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Dress Up For a Fancy Post-Grammys Date
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner