The shoe channels autumn vibes dressed in an earth-tone color palette of beige and light brown covering the high-cut mesh and leather silhouette. While the shoe does feature the usual lacing setup at the midfoot, there is also a zipper on the heel to provide wearers an easy way to put on and take off the kicks. Capping off the look is large semitranslucent tooling that features blue Zoom Air cushioning at the heel.
More from Footwear News
- Another Nike Air Fear of God 1 Colorway Is Reportedly Being Released Next Month
- Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber Show Off Their Couple's Sneaker Style Ahead of Wedding
- Jerry Lorenzo Doesn't Want You to Use This Word to Describe His Latest Nike Collab
Lorenzo created his Air Fear of God 1 sneaker with the help of Nike’s senior footwear design director, Leo Chang, who’s best known for his work related to NBA star Kevin Durant’s basketball line. The model blends design elements from a few of the brand’s signature basketball shoes and luxury streetwear.
The latest “Oatmeal” Nike Air Fear of God 1 will be released Saturday on the SNKRS app and at select Nike retailers for $350.
Travis Scott Has a Nike Air Force 1 Collab Coming Soon — Here’s How to Get a Pair
This LeBron Nike Sneaker Is Reselling for $600 After It Debuted on the NBA 2K20 Video Game
Streetwear Brand Rokit Releases ‘Friends and Family’ Nike Kyrie 5 Sneakers
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time