Jennifer Lopez turned the streets of New York into her runway yesterday.
The 50-year-old pop star stepped out in an oversize red tartan wool coat from Coach, which featured leather trim, a pocket chain and turnlock closures. The coat retails on Coach.com for $1,200 but is marked down to $720.
More from Footwear News
- Misty Copeland Dances in Stuart Weitzman's 5050.20 Capsule for Holiday Campaign
- J-Lo Wears a Feathered Dress + Soaring Platform Sandals at the Gotham Awards
- J-Lo Suits Up in Dolce & Gabbana With 6-Inch Platforms for 'Hustlers' Screening
On her feet, Lopez wore Stuart Weitzman’s Natalia thigh-high boots. The black leather boots have a pointed toe and a slender heel. They’re sold out, but they can be purchased on the resale market; the shoes are priced at about $400 on eBay.com.
The “Hustlers” actress accessorized with a black leather handbag with gold hardware.
J-Lo was named the global face of Coach on Nov. 19, joining other ambassadors, including Yara Shahidi and Michael B. Jordan.
“I’m so excited for this collaboration with Coach,” Lopez said in a statement. “It is a timeless brand that I’ve always been a fan of, and the upcoming collection really speaks to my personal style — an uptown-downtown mix.”
The “World of Dance” judge has landed other high-profile fashion gigs in the past, including collaborations with Giuseppe Zanotti, Guess and Quay. For red carpet appearances, Lopez tends to choose heels from labels such as Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin. Off-duty, she loves Alexander McQueen oversize sole sneakers and Nike Air Presto trainers.
Click through the gallery to see how Jennifer Lopez’s style has evolved through the years.
J-Lo Wears a Feathered Dress + Soaring Platform Sandals at the Gotham Awards
J-Lo Suits Up in Dolce & Gabbana With 6-Inch Platforms for ‘Hustlers’ Screening
J-Lo & A-Rod Match in Monochromatic Ensembles for Black Friday Shopping
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons