Jennifer Lopez gave an old Hollywood glamour look a modern-day twist at tonight’s Critics’ Choice Awards in Los Angeles.
The “Hustlers” star wore a form-fitting nude satin Georges Hobeika gown with glittering rhinestone embellishments across the front bodice, cinched waist and high neckline; the embellishments continued onto the open cut-out design on the back as a subtle train finished off the look.
More from Footwear News
- Emily Ratajkowski Gives the Little White Dress a Chic Twist With the Right Styling at Critics' Choice Awards
- Celebrities Sound Off on #Megxit, Shoe Trends and More at 2020 Critics' Choice Awards
- Worst-Dressed at the 2020 Critics' Choice Awards, According to You
The “On The Floor” singer matched her accessories with rhinestones as well in sparkling Harry Winston jewels, an embellished bracelet and a textured silver clutch. The floor-length hem hid her footwear, a pair of soaring sandals.
Joining Lopez on the red carpet was “Pose” actor Billy Porter. The stylish star turned heads in a seafoam green gown with dark green paneling and lining.
His shoe-of choice was a set of platform white round-toe boots. Porter often favors a lifted style, previously choosing pairs from Rick Owens, Coach and more.
Also in a similar color scheme was “Katy Keene” star Lucy Hale who wore a Miu Miu V-cut gown with matching Jimmy Choo strappy platform sandals in a seafoam colorway.
Click through the gallery to see all the celebrity arrivals at the 2020 Critics’ Choice Awards.
Lucy Hale Matches Her Seafoam Gown With Strappy Jimmy Choo Sandals + More Red Carpet Arrivals At the 2020 Critics’ Choice Awards
Billy Porter Brings Back ’00s Butterfly Tattoos In a Seafoam Gown at the 2020 Critics’ Choice Awards
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner