Jennifer Lopez has proven over the yeas that she can pull off nearly any ensemble and leave a fashionable impression. Tonight was no exception on the red carpet at the 35th annual Independent Spirit Awards.
The singer-actress arrived wearing a Valentino gown with a silver bodice and a magenta skirt. The top featured a high neck and silver embellishment throughout semi-sheer material countered by an A-line skirt. It appears to be constructed out of a crinkled, medium weight fabric.
More from Footwear News
- Amber Heard, Elisabeth Moss + More Stars in Statement Suits at Independent Spirit Awards
- Scarlett Johansson Shimmers in Sequined Polka Dot Dress + Pointy Pumps at Independent Spirit Awards
- Emily Ratajkowski Wears the Strappiest Thong Toe Sandals With a Versace Minidress at Independent Spirit Awards
The “Hustlers” star accessorized the ensemble with a glitter-embossed clutch in a shade that matches the skirt and features silver hardware. To finish off the look, she paired the dress and handbag with silver jewelry, namely a pair of studded earrings and a ring.
The fashion industry darling has been an avid wearer of metallics as of late. With her sporting shiny silver detailing on her ensembles for Tom Ford’s fall 2020 runway show in Los Angeles yesterday and her Super Bowl Halftime performance last week. While 2019 surely was a significant year for the star, it seems that she will shine even more throughout 2020.
See more celebrity arrivals on the red carpet at the 2020 Independent Spirit Awards.
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner