The 47-year-old actress wore a black cardigan sweater over a plaid button-up shirt, teamed with medium-wash mom jeans.
More from Footwear News
- Most Read Celebrity Style Stories of 2019
- Jennifer Garner Wears Mom Jeans + Thong Sandals to Take Her Kids for Pedicures
- Jennifer Garner's Most Stylish Moments of 2019 Span the School Pickup Line to the Red Carpet
On her feet, the “13 Going on 30” star sported Chanel sneakers. Her black, white and gray trainers featured a chunky outsole, white laces and Chanel logo detailing at the lacing. The kicks aren’t available for purchase online at this time, but they retail for $825.
Garner completed her casual look with a watch, a silver chain necklace and tortoiseshell sunglasses. She wore her hair pulled into a messy bun and opted for minimal makeup.
As a busy mom of three, Garner has plenty of sneakers in her wardrobe. She has Prada kicks in multiple colorways and also owns more sporty silhouettes from brands such as Allbirds, Brooks and Asics. Additionally, the A-lister has been spotted off-duty in footwear including The Row loafers, Ancient Greek sandals and Isabel Marant booties.
Garner has been out and about in casual Chanel shoes before. Navy Chanel sandals, set on a chunky block heel, have appeared on her feet both for school pickup and for church.
Flip through the gallery to see Jennifer Garner’s best style moments of 2019.
Jennifer Garner Wears Classic Ballet Flats to Church With Ben Affleck and the Kids
Jennifer Garner Wears Mom Jeans + Thong Sandals to Take Her Kids for Pedicures
Jennifer Garner’s Most Stylish Moments of 2019 Span the School Pickup Line to the Red Carpet
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner