Jennifer Garner may be a movie star, but she’s also a busy mom of three — with a relatable sense of off-duty style.
The 47-year-old actress paired a striped sweater with light-wash mom jeans while picking up daughter Seraphina, 10, and son Samuel, 7, from school Wednesday in Los Angeles.
More from Footwear News
- Jennifer Garner Wears Crystal-Covered Pumps With Her Pantsuit on the Red Carpet at 2019 InStyle Awards
- Jennifer Garner Elevates Sunday Style in Suede Brogues & Leather-Trimmed Skirt
- Jennifer Garner Goes to Church in Blush Pumps With Chic Bow Detailing
For footwear, Garner went simple with Brunello Cucinelli sneakers. The sold-out shoes have a calf leather upper, beaded stripes on the sides and a rubber outsole.
The “13 Going on 30” star completed the look with tortoiseshell sunglasses and a coffee mug.
Meanwhile, the kids were clad in school uniforms.
Seraphina wore a white button-down blouse and pleated blue skirt, finishing the look with a black cardigan and gray lace-up sneakers. She added a little personality to the look with printed socks, a unicorn-print lunchbox and a fluffy, rainbow-striped backpack.
Meanwhile, Samuel wore a white polo shirt and navy sneakers that matched his shorts. The elementary schooler accessorized with turquoise printed crew socks and carried his school supplies in a gray backpack.
Garner shares Seraphina, Samuel and Violet, 13, with her actor ex-husband, Ben Affleck.
When it comes to Garner’s typical shoe style, she likes to keep things casual. Go-to styles include Hunter rain boots, Asics running shoes and Gucci sneakers.
Flip through the gallery to see more of Jennifer Garner’s mom style.
Jennifer Garner Looks Elegant in Strappy Sandals & Jumpsuit for Red Carpet
Jennifer Garner Elevates Sunday Style in Suede Brogues & Leather-Trimmed Skirt
Jennifer Garner Chooses Designer Sneakers With a Colorful Pop for School Pickup
Best of Footwear News
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
- From the Archives: Combat Boots Through the Years
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age