Throughout current quarantines and self-isolation due to the coronavirus pandemic, stars and fans alike are turning to social media for a growing craze: challenges. They range from doing a certain number of push-ups to recording yourself washing your hands.
Being the superstar that she is, Jennifer Garner decided to take on all these trials at once.
More from Footwear News
- Nike Is About to Start Making Medical Equipment and Face Masks
- Nike Spent Months Learning to Deal With Coronavirus Impact in China -- How It Plans to Bring the Same Playbook to the US
- Coronavirus Disruption Puts a Dent in Nike Earnings, But Investors Are Still Bullish on the Brand
Wearing a chic mom look that included jeans and a laid-back T-shirt, the “13 Going on 30” star prepared to do 10 push-ups in her kitchen, donning white athletic sneakers with a colorful icy blue and orange sole to go with her workout-ready outfit. The lace-up style resembles Nike’s Joyride Run Flyknit running shoes, a breathable pair with tiny foam beads in the cushioning for ultimate support.
While the style typically retails for $180, a colorway similar to Garner’s pick is currently on sale at Dick’s Sporting Goods for $130.
Garner’s chic mom style tends to consist of a pair of comfortable pants or jeans, a relaxed top and a stylish footwear pick. Her shoe collection includes everything from fuzzy slippers to Chanel sneakers to leather brogues.
Shop similar running shoes that will have you ready for Instagram workout challenges or at-home gym sessions.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
Click through the gallery to see more of Jennifer Garner’s chic mom style.
Jennifer Garner Gives a Lesson in Looking Cozy From Head to Toe
Jennifer Garner’s Running Sneakers Are Piggyback-Ride Approved
Jennifer Garner’s Mom Jeans + Chanel Sneakers Are a Hollywood Take on School Pickup Style
Best of Footwear News
- How Kim Kardashian Styles the Thong Sandal
- Meghan Markle, Céline Dion, Lizzo + More Ways Celebs Wear Green
- Sandals for Winter Is the Season's Most Surprising Shoe Trend