Jennifer Garner is the chicest church mom.
The 47-year-old actress attended Sunday services in Los Angeles today with ex-husband Ben Affleck and their three kids, sporting head-to-toe neutrals with killer heels.
More from Footwear News
- Jennifer Garner Looks Chic in Neutrals With Scalloped Ankle-Strap Pumps at Church
- Jennifer Garner Swaps Brogues & Denim for Crystal-Covered Platforms in LA
- Jennifer Garner's Kooky Mailbox Halloween Costume Starts With Rainbow Vans Sneakers
Garner wore a cream-colored, high-necked sweater tucked into a tan midi skirt.
For shoes, the “13 Going on 30” lead selected pointed-toe brown pumps set on a slim stiletto heel.
Garner completed her chic look with a black leather bag and tortoiseshell sunglasses.
Beige and brown have surged in popularity in recent months — replacing black as the must-have neutral colorway. The more muted tones offer a contrast to the neons that were popular this summer, and the brown palette works for both spring and fall.
Garner appears to be a fan of the beige trend, as she sported the hue for church last weekend, too. On Nov. 24, the star wore scalloped Chloé pumps with beige pants and a turtleneck sweater.
Today’s shoes aren’t new to the Capital One ambassador’s wardrobe. In October 2018, she teamed the classic brown pumps with a leather-trimmed skirt and black sweater for a Sunday church outing.
During the week, Garner can typically be found in flat shoes that accommodate her mom on the go lifestyle, like Asics trainers, Allbirds sneakers and Hunter rainboots.
Click through the gallery for more of Jennifer Garner’s casual-comfy style.
Jennifer Garner Swaps Brogues & Denim for Crystal-Covered Platforms in LA
Jennifer Garner Makes Soccer Mom Style Surprisingly Chic in Metallic Flip-Flops
Jennifer Garner Wears Mom Jeans & Smart Sneakers for School Pickup
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons