Jennifer Aniston got up bright and early this morning for an appearance on “Good Morning America” — and she brought her fashion A-game.
The 50-year-old “Cake” actress stepped out to the show’s New York set clad in a white dress with a collared neck, knee-length hemline and flared skirt.
More from Footwear News
- Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston Dress to Impress for Variety x Apple TV Event
- Christian Louboutin Celebrates Nordstrom NYC's Launch With Collection Inspired by Egypt & Asia
- Jason Momoa's Pink Suit and Louboutin Boots Show What Masculine Dressing Can Look Like in 2019
The “Friends” alum accessorized the look with Christian Louboutin’s Loubi Queen sandals. The Loubi Queen boasts a slim stiletto heel, an adjustable ankle strap and Louboutin’s signature red outsole. The French label made the shoes in several colorways and fabrications, including the black satin pair chosen by Aniston. While no longer available in the combination Aniston selected, the shoes can be shopped in nude or black leather on Bergdorfgoodman.com, selling for $795.
Aniston was accompanied to the “GMA” set by Reese Witherspoon, her co-star in the new film “Morning Show.” While Aniston went for a subdued look in black and white, Witherspoon brought a pop of color in a red dress by Alexander McQueen ($1,645 on Bergdorfgoodman.com). The “Legally Blonde” star paired her dress with white ankle-strap Saint Laurent pumps set on a slim stiletto heel ($645 from Saksfifthavenue.com).
Notably, both Aniston and Witherspoon disregarded a longstanding style “rule”: no white after Labor Day. While fashion fans have doubtless heard the old adage before, it’s not as followed as it once was. The women are hardly the first to sport the shade after September has passed — with other rebels including Meghan Markle, Hailey Baldwin and Gigi Hadid.
Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston Dress to Impress for Variety x Apple TV Event
Jennifer Aniston Wears Black Booties to ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ After Breaking Instagram World Record
After “Rachel Green” Makes a Comeback at Fashion Week, Jennifer Aniston Joins Instagram
Best of Footwear News
- How Aaliyah's Effortlessly Cool Style and Shoes Continue to Influence Fashion
- 10 Times Katy Perry Wore Shoes From Her Namesake Label
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights