Jennifer Aniston was among a list of esteemed women at the top of their game in the entertainment business and philanthropy at Variety’s annual Power of Women luncheon, presented by Lifetime, and sponsored by Audi and MoroccanOil.
The “Friends” actress attended the event wearing a black and white pinstripe dress with an asymmetric hem.
More from Footwear News
- Reese Witherspoon Is Only 5 Foot 1, But Looks Much Taller With Her Simple Style Hack
- Reese Witherspoon Rocks Soaring Black Sandals for Jennifer Aniston's 50th Birthday Party
- These Sophisticated Cocktail Sneakers Take Women From Brunch to the Boardroom
She matched the look with a pair of chic black patent pumps with a pointed toe and a thin ankle strap.
In the philanthropic sector, Aniston is best known for her work with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and with Friends of El Faro, an organization that benefits the children at the Casa Hogar Sion orphanage in Tijuana, Mexico.
Alongside Aniston at the event were fellow honorees this year: Awkwafina, Mariah Carey, Chaka Khan, Brie Larson and Dana Walden.
Carey wore a glittering black gown with a plunging draped neckline for the occasion.
Awkwafina stood out on the white carpet in a color-popping shirt dress with a yellow collar and blue paneling. Her heels were a set of white architectural mules with a pointed toe and a high heel as well as a half strap across the top of the foot.
Click through the gallery to see all the arrivals at Variety’s Power of Women event.
Jennifer Aniston Debuts Summer-Ready Hairstyle in $800 Gucci Loafers
Reese Witherspoon Rocks Soaring Black Sandals for Jennifer Aniston’s 50th Birthday Party
Jennifer Aniston & Courteney Cox Had a Mini ‘Friends’ Reunion With Tabitha Simmons
Best of Footwear News
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age
- The Most Dramatic Celebrity Style Transformations
- Proof That Bella Hadid Is Way Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends