In late September, Jenna Dewan and her boyfriend Steve Kazee announced that they were expecting their first baby together about a year into their relationship. “We are beyond overjoyed and couldn’t be happier to be expanding our family!” the couple told PEOPLE. The duo were mostly on the hush hush about their serious relationship status and didn’t make a public appearance together until their big announcement. But now with Dewan’s second baby in tow (she shares daughter Everly with ex-husband Channing Tatum) Kazee showed off her pregnant belly in the most adorable way.
Dewan, dressed in a head-to-toe skeleton costume, made a ghostly appearance on Kazee’s Instagram with this witty caption: “Things that go “bump” in the night!” The post also shared Kazee’s gratitude to those who wished him a happy birthday on October 30th. “My 44th Happy Halloween and Baby Kazee’s first. Thank you all for the birthday wishes yesterday. Best. Birthday. Ever,” he wrote.
More from SheKnows
- Jenna Dewan is Shutting Down Rumors About Her Baby -- So Let's Stop Guessing Already
- Jenna Dewan Found Her Happily-Ever-After -- But It Took a Lot of Crystals, Holy Basil & Ugly Crying
- Jenna Dewan Admits She Was 'Blindsided' By Channing Tatum's Relationship With Jessie J
If you recall, this is not the first time Kazee publicly shared his love for Dewan that warranted a big “awww” from his followers. “I have waited my entire life for this moment and couldn’t have found a better person to build a family with,” he captioned a photo last month of a newly pregnant Dewan.
Shortly after her boyfriend’s post made the rounds, the professional dancer posted a Boomerang of herself in costume rubbing their baby ghost that held a string to her heart. She even took to Instagram to share a few throwback photos — one of which appears to be from last year’s Halloween, where Dewan is pictured with the Tony winner dressed as a fairy goddess. Because they were keeping their relationship on the down-low last year, she never had an excuse to share it with her fans until now.
Needless to say, we are now beyond excited for baby Kazee to make an IRL appearance next season in their own costume!
Best of SheKnows
- Bye, 'Gran' — These Grandparent Nicknames Are Anything But Boring
- The Easiest Ways to Keep Your Kids Safe Online — & Put Your Panicked Mind at Ease
- Meet 7 Real Families Living Their Best #VanLife — With Kids