It may be October, but Jenna Dewan’s latest look is spring-worthy.
The “Step Up” actress stepped out in New York today clad in a chic lilac outfit.
More from Footwear News
- Julianne Hough Looks Like a Ballerina in Ruffled Dress & Soaring Sandals at Industry Dance Awards
- Jenna Dewan Shows Off Flirty Spring Style in Red-Hot Dress & Two-Tone Sandals
- Jessica Chastain Stands Tall in 7-Inch Louboutin Super Pumps at the Gold Meets Golden Party
Dewan wore a matching long coat and minidress as she headed to the Build Speaker Series. For shoes, the “World of Dance” presenter selected strappy studded sandals, which added an iridescent pop to the pastel outfit. She accessorized with silver hoop earrings.
Earlier in the day, the dancer was spotted in a pale pink floral dress with tulle trim by Red Valentino en route to the set of “Strahan, Sara and Keke.” To complete the romantic look, Dewan selected strappy pink Giuseppe Zanotti sandals, perfect for showing off her foot tattoo.
Dewan made both appearances to promote her new book, “Gracefully You: Finding Beauty and Balance in the Everyday,” which is available for purchase beginning today. Fans can snag a copy on Amazon.com for $21.
When she is not working, Dewan likes to keep her style more casual, incorporating lots of sneakers and flat sandals into her wardrobe. Her favorite off-duty brands include Golden Goose, Nike and Ancient Greek.
Dewan shares daughter Everly, 6, with ex-husband Channing Tatum. The “Berlin, I Love You” star and boyfriend Steve Kazee are expecting a child that’s due in 2020.
Jenna Dewan Shows Off Flirty Spring Style in Red-Hot Dress & Two-Tone Sandals
Jenna Dewan Rocks Head-to-Toe Fuchsia and More Stars at Variety’s Pre-Emmys Party
Jenna Dewan Is Flawless in Skintight Blush Dress and Nude Sandals for ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
Best of Footwear News
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
- From the Archives: Combat Boots Through the Years
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age