Jaime King showed up in style to the opening of Ray-Ban’s latest outpost on Los Angeles’ Abbot Kinney Boulevard last week.
More from Footwear News
- The Top 10 Shoes of New York Fashion Week
- Tory Burch's Spring 2020 Collection Was Inspired by Princess Diana's Polka Dots and Pussy Bows
- The Cow Print 'Moovement': Is This Fashion's New Favorite Animal Print?
The loafers the “Hart of Dixie” alum chose are a reissue from the first-ever Tory Burch shoe range, inspired by a pair of shoes the designer’s father once owned. Made in Italy, the loafers have a 2-inch block heel, a leather upper and hammerhead stud accents. The shoes retail for $378 and can be purchased at Toryburch.com.
King has parlayed her modeling and acting career into additional work in the fashion space. For instance, she launched Gardner and the Gang, an edgy, gender-neutral clothing line for kids, in 2016. The following year, she collaborated with Akid on a range of children’s footwear.
In addition to King, other guests at the Ray-Ban event included “Dance Academy” actor Keiynan Lonsdale and “Shaunie’s Home Court” star Myles O’Neal. May Kwok DJed the store opening, where guests enjoyed Cha Cha Matcha drinks and Gjusta snacks.
Click through the gallery to see more of Jaime King’s statement celebrity shoe style.
Jaime King, Johnny Knoxville & More Launch AKID X ‘Despicable Me 3’ Shoe Collection
Jaime King’s Most Memorable Shoe Moments
Jaime King and More Celebs With Cute Kids Celebrate Jeremy Scott’s Latest Collab
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book