Jennifer Lopez wore the highest sandals to the Vanity Fair Oscars party in Los Angeles last night.
While the 50-year-old star skipped the red carpet — and the 92nd annual Academy Awards show — she sparkled at the after-party in head-to-heel metallic, including 6-inch sandals.
More from Footwear News
- Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade Matched in White Lace Looks at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Billy Porter Looks Like Royalty in a Golden Gown & Soaring Platforms at the 2020 Oscars
- Michelle Obama Pairs Her Bright Blue Pantsuit With Edgy Fishnet Heels on Oprah's 2020 Vision Tour
Lopez wore a Julien Macdonald Julien x Gabriela gown with a liquid metallic emerald-green beaded bodice. The dress featured a leg-baring slit, perfect for showing off the multihyphenate’s footwear.
On her feet, Lopez wore a pair of Jimmy Choo Max platform sandals. A longtime favorite of hers for the red carpet, the Max boasts a nearly 6-inch heel, with a platform of about 2 inches and a strap at the ankle, which provides some stability. The silhouette is available to buy on 24s.com for $995, although not in the silver colorway chosen by the Coach campaign star.
While the “On the Floor” singer opted not to walk any red carpets on Oscars night, she did make a red carpet appearance on Saturday at the 35th annual Independent Spirit Awards in Santa Monica, Calif. There, J-Lo wore a high-necked Valentino gown with a silver bodice and purple skirt. The floor-length dress hid the footwear of the “Hustlers” actress; she accessorized with diamonds and a Judith Leiber clutch.
To get Lopez’s sandal look without the $1,000 price tag, consider one of the affordable alternatives below.
To Buy: Nina Risa Platform Sandal, $70.
Jennifer Lopez Shines in a Sparkling Choker That Matches Her Heels on Tom Ford’s Front Row
J-Lo Wears Jimmy Choo x Timberland Boots With Sequined Boyfriend Jeans on Super Bowl Weekend
J-Lo’s Daughter Emme Brings Down the House at Super Bowl 54 in Versace Combat Boots
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner