Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez were matching in monochromatic ensembles for a Black Friday shopping excursion in Beverly Hills, Calif. yesterday.
Lopez, 50, wore an all-black look — including a pair of leather jogger pants, a fitted black turtleneck, and an ankle-length wool coat.
More from Footwear News
- J-Lo Suits Up in Dolce & Gabbana With 6-Inch Platforms for 'Hustlers' Screening
- J-Lo Jets Into NYC in Monogrammed Shearling Coach Jacket + Block-Heeled Boots
- J-Lo Wears Sparkly, Tulle-Accented Stilettos on 'Marry Me' Set
She paired the minimalist outfit with a pair of white Alexander McQueen oversized sneakers. The shoes have a smooth white-calf leather construction with a lace-up front and a round toe. They also feature distinctive blue suede detail and a platform heel.
Lopez accessorized the look with a Balmain handbag, a pair of black glasses and gold hoop earrings.
Rodriguez, 44, wore a coordinating dark ensemble. He styled a pair of black jeans with a knee-length wool coat. For shoes, Rodriguez wore a pair of Balmain sneakers. The sneakers are an all-black, high-top style with a wide-front leather strap across the front, mesh-like detailing, and an ankle strap with buckle detailing.
Lopez continues to make waves with both her glamorous ensembles and off-duty looks. This month, she was named as the new global face for Coach, beginning with the spring ‘20 season. When announcing the new partnership with the New York-based brand, she described her personal style as “an uptown-downtown mix.”
“[People] can rock them any way they want. They can wear them with pinstripes or they can wear them just like I’m rocking them now with a suit,” he said.
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons