When it comes to onstage style, Jennifer Lopez never disappoints — and her latest ensemble was no exception.
The 50-year-old pop star hit the stage at iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina last night clad in a fierce ensemble.
More from Footwear News
- J-Lo Is a Goddess in Gold Gown & Glittering Jewels + More Stars at the 2019 Governors Awards
- J-Lo Films Rom-Com in 5.3-Inch Platform Sandals Covered in Crystals
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Marry Me' in 5-Inch Booties & Leather Shorts
Lopez wore a head-to-toe Michael Ngo spring ’19 look — but with some custom flare. The “Jenny from the Block” singer sported a white and black zip-up bodysuit with a high neckline and belted waist.
For shoes, she selected shiny thigh-high boots. The shoes had a mostly black exterior, with silver chevron accents and the “Hustlers” star’s first and last names spelled out in contrasting fonts.
J-Lo started the night off wearing a windbreaker-style jacket with her name emblazoned in the same two fonts, but quickly took the garment off as her performance got underway.
Over the years, Lopez has developed a status as a verifiable style star, thanks to buzzy red carpet looks and collaborations with brands such as Giuseppe Zanotti and Quay. That reputation was further cemented in June, when she received the 2019 Fashion Icon Award from the CFDA.
When it comes to her off-stage shoe style, the “Shades of Blue” actress likes Timberland workboots, Alexander McQueen oversole trainers and her Nike Air Presto running shoes.
Click through the gallery to see Jennifer Lopez’s most body-confident ensembles.
J-Lo Is a Goddess in Gold Gown & Glittering Jewels + More Stars at the 2019 Governors Awards
Jennifer Lopez Previews Her Shimmery Wedding Dress With 5-Inch Heels for ‘Marry Me’ Movie
Jennifer Lopez’s Mom On-Duty Look Includes Overalls & Her Favorite Sneakers
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book