The pop star, 50, posed on Instagram today in a monogrammed shearling Coach coat with gold buttons and black leather pockets ($2,650 on the brand’s site) during a flight from Los Angeles to New York.
More from Footwear News
- J-Lo Suits Up in Dolce & Gabbana With 6-Inch Platforms for 'Hustlers' Screening
- J-Lo & A-Rod Match in Monochromatic Ensembles for Black Friday Shopping
- Billy Porter Dressed to Impress at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
J-Lo layered the coat over a white cable-knit sweater and distressed jeans. On her feet, she sported block-heeled boots that appeared to be fabricated in velvet.
“Rolling up on New York like… let’s goooo,” Lopez captioned the image.
The “Hustlers” actress was named the global face of Coach on Nov. 19, joining other ambassadors including Yara Shahidi and Michael B. Jordan.
“I’m so excited for this collaboration with Coach,” Lopez said in a statement. “It is a timeless brand that I’ve always been a fan of, and the upcoming collection really speaks to my personal style — an uptown-downtown mix.”
Lopez has landed other high-profile fashion gigs in the past, including collaborations with Giuseppe Zanotti, Guess and Quay.
The A-lister got a head start on her holiday shopping on Black Friday, Nov. 29, stepping out alongside Alex Rodriguez in Beverly Hills, Calif. For her shopping expedition, Lopez wore black leather pants with her go-to Alexander McQueen oversize sole sneakers.
Click through the gallery to see how Jennifer Lopez’s style has evolved over the years.
Exclusive: Alex Rodriguez Talks J-Lo’s Sneaker Collection, Wedding Shoes and More at Sneakersnstuff
Jennifer Lopez, in All Green, Combines Two Trends With Pointed-Toe Pumps
J-Lo Performs in Fierce Thigh-Highs With Her Name on Them at iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons