Ivanka Trump joined her father, President Donald Trump, in the Oval Office yesterday to help sign The Future Act into action.
Ivanka stood tall in a green silk long-sleeve dress that hit ankle length. She paired the look with a set of sleek black patent pointed-toe d’Orsay pumps. The 38-year-old is a huge fan of a classic black heel, having sported them from meetings at the U.N. to a Hanukkah reception at the White House.
More from Footwear News
- Ivanka Trump's Tan Outfit Includes Chic Slouch Boots at US Military Base in Qatar
- Ivanka Trump Pairs Her Festive Green Frock With Classic Black Pumps at White House Hanukkah Reception
- Ivanka Trump's Most Stylish Moments of the Year
“I am proud to have worked with President Trump and Congress to secure PERMANENT funding for Historically Black Colleges and Minority Serving Institutions,” she wrote on Instagram. “The Future Act also simplifies #FAFSA for the 20 million American families who fill it out each year.”
Earlier this week, Ivanka took to the social media app again to share photos from her visit to the Al-Udeid Air Base in Qatar on Sunday. For the occasion, she wore a tan wrap coat over a turtleneck dress with red accents, all finished with a set of camel-colored slouch boots with an almond toe and block heel.
Click through the gallery to see more of Ivanka Trump’s shoe style in 2019.
Ivanka Trump’s Tan Outfit Includes Chic Slouch Boots at US Military Base in Qatar
Ivanka Trump Pairs Her Festive Green Frock With Classic Black Pumps at White House Hanukkah Reception
Ivanka Trump’s Most Stylish Moments of the Year
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic