The advisor to the president chose a white linen wrap dress with bell sleeves adorned with a gold brooch.
More from Footwear News
- Ivanka Trump Does Classic Style in a Red Coat, Sheer Black Stockings & Her Signature Stilettos
- Burdened by Knockoffs, Shoe Industry Cheers Trump's Crackdown on Counterfeiters
- Ivanka Trump Does Power Dressing in Shades of Blue at Davos
She topped off the look with a set of black suede pumps with a pointed toe and a block heel.
Ivanka discuseds current actions the administration is taking to combat human trafficking.
She retweeted a video of herself on Twitter from the Team Trump official account, with the captioned quote: “This Administration has fought and will continue to fight this crime, and ensure that survivors can access the services they need of.”
On Wednesday, Ivanka’s husband, Jared Kushner, joined her as she stepped out wearing a bold red coat from Carolina Herrera with button-front and waist-to-hem front pleats. A red coat similar to the. piece is available for purchase on Neimanmarcus.com for $2,790. On her feet, she wore a pair of black pumps with a pointed toe and stiletto heel.
When it comes to her shoes of choice, Ivanka favors a pointed power pump, with frequented brands including Burberry, Gianvito Rossi and Jimmy Choo. She also previously has worn flat styles from Rothy’s and more.
Until 2018, the University of Pennsylvania alum ran her own clothing, shoe and accessory brand. While she shut down the Ivanka Trump Collection in July that year, she still wears styles from the line.
Click through the gallery to see more of Ivanka Trump’s shoe styles.
Ivanka Trump Does Classic Style in a Red Coat, Sheer Black Stockings & Her Signature Stilettos
Ivanka Trump Does Power Dressing in a Tommy x Zendaya Suit & Stilettos in Atlanta
Ivanka Trump Takes Davos in Head-to-Heel Black With an Eye-Catching Gold Pop
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner