When she’s not in her usual soaring stilettos, Ivanka Trump is a big fan of Rothy’s flats — and she went with the sustainable flats today out and about in Rabat, Morocco.
The first daughter teamed a black pair of Rothy’s with a white and black jacket, worn belted at the waist, and skinny black pants.
More from Footwear News
- Ivanka Trump Wears the Chicest Two-Tone Pumps En Route to Morocco
- 5 Ways the Footwear and Beauty Industries Are Surprisingly Similar
- Ivanka Trump Heads to Texas in Pin-Thin Heels for Louis Vuitton Workshop Launch
Called the Point, the Rothy’s flats have a knit upper and a pointed toe. The shoes are sustainably made from repurposed water bottles and meant to be comfortable right out of the box — no break-in period required. They’re available at Rothys.com for $145.
Trump isn’t the only fan of Rothy’s: A staple for women commuters across the U.S., the brand’s popularity skyrocketed when Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, wore a pair last year. The digitally native label will be recognized with the 2019 FN Achievement Award for Brand of the Year, an honor it shares with athletic powerhouse Puma.
Trump had a jam-packed schedule for the day, which included a visit to a women’s olive grove collective, a lunch with local businesswomen and a roundtable event. She is visiting Morocco to promote the Women’s Global Development and Prosperity Initiative, a U.S. government initiative, alongside Sean Cairncross, CEO of the Millennium Challenge Corporation.
Flip through the gallery to see more of Ivanka Trump’s style.
Ivanka Trump Wears the Chicest Two-Tone Pumps En Route to Morocco
Ivanka Trump Heads to Texas in Pin-Thin Heels for Louis Vuitton Workshop Launch
Ivanka Trump Is Office-Chic in Dallas in Power Pumps & a Green Pantsuit
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book