Ivanka Trump was off to the races yesterday as she visited the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Indianapolis.
The first daughter rewore a chevron-striped turtleneck, which she tucked into high-waisted black trousers.
More from Footwear News
- Ivanka Trump Is Business-Chic in Head-to-Toe Tan With Stilettos Before Boarding Air Force One
- Ivanka Trump Pairs Graphic-Patterned Outfit With Classic Black Pumps at W-GDP Announcement
- Ivanka Trump Goes for a Neutral Color Palette With Spiky Stilettos in Morocco
While Trump is a pro at walking in heels, she opted for a pair of sensible flats yesterday. On her feet, the senior White House advisor sported pointed-toe black shoes with a shiny exterior and a strap at the ankle.
Trump completed her look with gold hoop earrings.
“At the Brickyard! Fun Fact: the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the WORLD’s largest spectator sporting facility and oldest speedway,” wrote Trump on Instagram, sharing a gallery from her visit. She thanked Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb for his hospitality.
The University of Pennsylvania alum has a knack for pulling together office-appropriate looks, going for a classic aesthetic with a modern twist.
Often spotted in stilettos, Trump has worn designer shoes from brands such as Gianvito Rossi, Jimmy Choo and Burberry. She has also chosen affordable $145 flats from Rothy’s, FN’s 2019 Brand of the Year.
In the ’90s and early ’00s, the businesswoman modeled and more recently, she had an eponymous brand offering shoes, clothing and accessories. Ivanka Trump Collection was shuttered in 2018 so Trump could focus her efforts on public policy.
Click through the gallery to see more of Ivanka Trump’s style.
Ivanka Trump Is Business-Chic in Head-to-Toe Tan With Stilettos Before Boarding Air Force One
Ivanka Trump Pairs Graphic-Patterned Outfit With Classic Black Pumps at W-GDP Announcement
Ivanka Trump Goes for a Neutral Color Palette With Spiky Stilettos in Morocco
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons