Ivanka Trump wore an office-chic look today as she boarded Air Force 1 en route to Austin, Texas, from Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland.
The senior White House adviser sported a no-nonsense beige coat with pockets and black buttons on the sleeves, layered over a slightly darker tan pantsuit with wide-leg pants.
More from Footwear News
- Ivanka Trump Pairs Graphic-Patterned Outfit With Classic Black Pumps at W-GDP Announcement
- Ivanka Trump Goes for a Neutral Color Palette With Spiky Stilettos in Morocco
- Ivanka Trump Wears Her Favorite Rothy's Flats in Morocco
For shoes, Trump selected pointed-toe camel-colored pumps set on a slim stiletto heel. The shoes appear to have a suede finish.
Beige is having a moment, and “It” girls Bella Hadid and Hailey Baldwin are giving the neutral color a big boost. Head-to-heel tan like Trump’s ensemble also corresponds to another major trend of the season: the monochromatic look.
Wearing the same shade from head to toe is a longtime styling hack for putting together coordinated outfits. Adding different textures, such as Trump’s apparently suede stilettos, keeps monochrome outfits interesting.
Because she worked in the fashion space for years, it’s no surprise the president’s daughter has learned some styling tricks along the way. In the ’90s and early ’00s, Trump had a modeling career and more recently, she had an eponymous brand offering shoes, clothing and accessories. She shuttered Ivanka Trump Collection in 2018 to focus on public policy.
Click through the gallery for more of Ivanka Trump’s style statements.
Ivanka Trump Pairs Graphic-Patterned Outfit With Classic Black Pumps at W-GDP Announcement
Ivanka Trump Goes for a Neutral Color Palette With Spiky Stilettos in Morocco
Ivanka Trump Heads to Texas in Pin-Thin Heels for Louis Vuitton Workshop Launch
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book